24 Hours in A&E – 29 June 2020 – 29/6/2020 – June 29 – Monday – Channel 4
Season 21, Episode 2
This episode follows the stories of people who’ve lived through tragic, life-changing events, and explores how individuals endure with the strength and support of their loved ones. Paramedics take 86-year old Filippo to St George’s after he suffers a suspected stroke. 80 year old Susan is seen by doctors after falling and sustaining an open fracture to her leg. In Paediatrics, Shelley brings her 14-year-old daughter Tilly to see doctors after she hurt her ankle during gymnastics.
About 24 Hours in A&E
Each episode of this programme documents what happens during a 24-hour period in the Accident & Emergency (A&E) department at one of Britain’s busiest A&E departments, beginning at King’s College Hospital in Denmark Hill, London, before moving to St George’s Hospital, Tooting in the seventh series. The programme captures both the joy and heartache experienced by the patients and their families, as well as the staff’s hard work and professionalism. `24 Hours in A&E’ also documents all the kinds of injuries the doctors treat, from life-threatening traumas to embarrassing mishaps. The series provides an intimate, powerful, and at times comic look at life and death on the front line of the A&E department.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours in A&E
- 24 Hours in A&E – 7 July 2020 – 7/7/2020 – July 7 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E – 6 July 2020 – 6/7/2020 – July 6 – Monday – Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E – 30 June 2020 – 30/6/2020 – June 30 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E – 29 June 2020 – 29/6/2020 – June 29 – Monday – Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E – 23 June 2020 – 23/6/2020 – June 23 – Tuesday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!