24 Hours in A&E 5 September 2022: Series 28 Episode 1 on Channel 4
Fifty-year-old Sara is rushed to A&E after collapsing at work with a thunderclap headache. And Flynn was hit by a car while riding his bike and has hurt his leg. (S28 Ep1)
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About 24 Hours in A&E
Each episode of this programme documents what happens during a 24-hour period in the Accident & Emergency (A&E) department at one of Britain’s busiest A&E departments, beginning at King’s College Hospital in Denmark Hill, London, before moving to St George’s Hospital, Tooting in the seventh series. The programme captures both the joy and heartache experienced by the patients and their families, as well as the staff’s hard work and professionalism. `24 Hours in A&E’ also documents all the kinds of injuries the doctors treat, from life-threatening traumas to embarrassing mishaps. The series provides an intimate, powerful, and at times comic look at life and death on the front line of the A&E department.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours in A&E
- 24 Hours in A&E 3 October 2022: Series 29 Episode 1 on Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E 19 September 2022: Series 28 Episode 3 on Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E 12 September 2022: Series 28 Episode 2 on Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E 5 September 2022: Series 28 Episode 1 on Channel 4
- 24 Hours in A&E 15 August 2022: Series 27 Episode 6 on Channel 4