A Taste of the Country 5 July 2022: Tuesday on Channel 5
Julius Roberts, a former chef, sets off on a new journey and asks the media to join him for the duration of his first summer on his Dorset smallholding. Julius begins the day in the first episode by feeding his cute bottle-fed lamb and goats, Bramble and Hazel. He then prepares a delectable meal of pan-fried asparagus and a poached egg on toast using just-hatched eggs. Later, he enlists the assistance of his brothers Jocelyn and Lucian to repair fencing and relocate his rams on the smallholding.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About A Taste of the Country
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of A Taste of the Country
- A Taste of the Country 2 August 2022: Episode 5 on Channel 5
- A Taste of the Country 2 August 2022: Episode 6 on Channel 5
- A Taste of the Country 26 July 2022: Episode 4 on Channel 5
- A Taste of the Country 19 July 2022: Episode 3 on Channel 5
- A Taste of the Country “Dorset” 12 July 2022: Episode 2 on Channel 5