A&E After Dark – 15 June 2020 – 15/6/2020 – June 15 – Monday – Channel 5
Season 1, Episode 3
With unprecedented access to the Hull Royal Infirmary, A&E After Dark features confrontations to night time accidents and the drug and alcohol-related admissions and road traffic collisions that increase at night. This week, a man who fell through a window has a phobia of needles, leading him to refuse any kind of pain relief and even attempt to discharge himself before his injuries are treated. An aggressive patient is brought in by four police officers after bashing up his mother’s home, and is requried to undergo a toxicology test. Dr Audrey Fox tries to save the life of a patient who has overdosed on drugs, and a woman suffers a head injury after slipping on a slice of pizza her husband had left on the floor for their dog.
About A&E After Dark
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of A&E After Dark
- A&E After Dark – 8 July 2020 – 8/7/2020 – July 8 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 6 July 2020 – 6/7/2020 – July 6 – Monday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 1 July 2020 – 1/7/2020 – July 1 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 29 June 2020 – 29/6/2020 – June 29 – Monday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 24 June 2020 – 24/6/2020 – June 24 – Wednesday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!