A&E After Dark – 16 June 2021 – 16/6/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
Due to Covid rules restricting family members from accessing the waiting area, Hull Royal Infirmary employees must deal with aggressive patients disrupting care. Tracy, 56, is brought in after her motorbike collides with a deer at 60 mph, and consultant Dr Andy must figure out why she can’t feel her legs, while Adam is horrified after an accident at the gym means he may not be able to compete in Hull’s strongest man contest.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About A&E After Dark
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of A&E After Dark
- A&E After Dark – 28 July 2021 – 28/7/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 21 July 2021 – 21/7/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 14 July 2021 – 14/7/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 7 July 2021 – 7/7/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- A&E After Dark – 30 June 2021 – 30/6/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!