Am I Being Unreasonable? 21 October 2022: Episode 5 on BBC One
Copbury hedgehog hunt is in full swing, but Jen’s still missing, Nic is having more haunting visions, and Dan is nervous about Alex’s memorial. Lucy’s desperate to know if Nic has watched any of her stand-up routine, but Nic only wants to solve the mystery of Jen and shares what she has learned with Lucy when Jen suddenly appears.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Am I Being Unreasonable?
Nic is lonely, stuck in her marriage, and the cat’s missing. She loves her son but wants more from life. When new mum Jen arrives in town, Nic’s life is lit up. But it comes at a cost.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Am I Being Unreasonable?
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 28 October 2022: Episode 6 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 21 October 2022: Episode 5 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 14 October 2022: Episode 4 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 7 October 2022: Episode 3 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 30 September 2022: Episode 2 on BBC One