Am I Being Unreasonable? 7 October 2022: Episode 3 on BBC One
Nic dreams about Alex and her coat and wakes to the realisation her coat is missing. She goes on a mission around the house to find it, and while searching, she makes a shocking discovery in Ollie’s bedroom. There’s little time before school to talk to Ollie properly, and on the walk to school things get weird when Nic sees someone ahead wearing her missing coat. She’s beyond stunned to realise it’s Jen, leading to an ugly, very public confrontation at the school gates.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Am I Being Unreasonable?
Nic is lonely, stuck in her marriage, and the cat’s missing. She loves her son but wants more from life. When new mum Jen arrives in town, Nic’s life is lit up. But it comes at a cost.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Am I Being Unreasonable?
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 28 October 2022: Episode 6 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 21 October 2022: Episode 5 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 14 October 2022: Episode 4 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 7 October 2022: Episode 3 on BBC One
- Am I Being Unreasonable? 30 September 2022: Episode 2 on BBC One
Latest Episodes on BBC
Featured Shows on TV Everyday