Back in Time for the Corner Shop – 25 February 2020 – 25/2/2020 – February 25 – Tuesday – BBC Two
Season 1, Episode 1
The Ardern family from Sheffield are embarking on an extraordinary time-travelling adventure, going back in time to run that great British institution, the corner shop. They experience 100 years of shop-keeping, discovering how what they sell, how they sell it and who they sell it to reflects the changing lives of ordinary families in Britain. The series has taken over a former corner shop in Meersbrook, a working-class suburb of Sheffield. Purpose-built as part of the city’s urban expansion in the late 19th century, the programme follows the story of shops like these through a century of trade. Guided by presenter Sara Cox and social historian Polly Russell, the family of five work in and live above the shop, starting in the Victorian era, when locals relied on their corner shop for all their daily provisions, and finishing in the late 1990s, when convenience and last-minute items were the name of the game.
About Back in Time for the Corner Shop
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Back in Time for the Corner Shop
- Back in Time for the Corner Shop – 31 March 2020 – 31/3/2020 – March 31 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Back in Time for the Corner Shop – 29 March 2020 – 29/3/2020 – March 29 – Sunday – BBC Two
- Back in Time for the Corner Shop – 24 March 2020 – 24/3/2020 – March 24 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Back in Time for the Corner Shop – 22 March 2020 – 22/3/2020 – March 22 – Sunday – BBC Two
- Back in Time for the Corner Shop – 17 March 2020 – 17/3/2020 – March 17 – Tuesday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!