Bradford on Duty “Healthy at Home” 6 July 2022: Episode 5 on BBC Two
With access to the frontline workers patrolling the streets all the way up to the leaders making strategic decisions in the City Hall, the final episode of the series focuses on how the NHS is trying to relieve pressure on hospitals by caring for patients in their own homes.
Community matrons Sandra and Julia tend to a patient in pain who has been waiting for a hospital appointment for over two years, after having it postponed during the pandemic. It provides a stark reminder that there are currently six million patients on NHS waiting lists, an increase of 50 per cent since the beginning of 2020.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Bradford on Duty
With access to Bradford’s district nurses, police and council workers, this series takes viewers to the heart of northern England and follows the people dedicated to making their city a better place.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Bradford on Duty
- Bradford on Duty “Healthy at Home” 6 July 2022: Episode 5 on BBC Two
- Bradford on Duty “On the Edge” 30 June 2022: Episode 4 on BBC Two
- Bradford on Duty “The Next Generation” 23 June 2022: Episode 3 on BBC Two
- Bradford on Duty “The Greater Good” 16 June 2022: Episode 2 on BBC Two
- Bradford on Duty 9 June 2022: Episode 1 on BBC Two