Britain’s Top Takeaways “Indian” 10 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 2 on BBC Two
Series 1 Episode 2 of 8 – Five of the nation’s top rated Indian takeaways roll into Manchester to compete in an epic battle of the spices, as fabulous dishes from across South Asia are cooked up for tonight’s takeout menu.
Competing from Scotland are mother and son Paula and Stevie, who run Sabzi in Edinburgh. Married couple Swati and Karthikk gave up their highflying careers to start their takeaway business Curry on Naanstop. Representing the north east of England are Shah and Gaurav of My Delhi in Newcastle. Mother and daughter Hasmita and Sivani run The Indians Next Door in London, and finally chefs Waqar and Mio run Bradford favourite The Sweet Centre, which even the Queen has tried.
Judging the Indian cuisine and deciding who wins are a host of takeaway-loving families who will eat, rate and score the food from the comfort of their dining table or sofa alongside the guest judges, Manchester Village Spartans Rugby Club.
But who will the families rate as their top Indian takeaway tonight?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Britain’s Top Takeaways
Cooking show in which five different takeaway restaurants compete for the top prize.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Britain’s Top Takeaways
- Britain’s Top Takeaways “Noodles” 19 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 8 on BBC Two
- Britain’s Top Takeaways “Kebabs” 18 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 7 on BBC Two
- Britain’s Top Takeaways “Mexican” 17 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 6 on BBC Two
- Britain’s Top Takeaways “Pizza” 16 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 5 on BBC Two
- Britain’s Top Takeaways “Fried Chicken” 12 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 4 on BBC Two