Canada’s Drag Race – 7 September 2020 – 7/9/2020 – Monday – BBC
U Wear It Well
Series 1 Episode 10 of 10
Prepare for Finale Eleganza, as it’s the final week of a gripping competition. Tensions are high in the werk room as the three remaining queens head into a fierce battle for the coveted title of Canada’s first Drag Race superstar.
In their biggest challenge yet, the queens are asked to write, record and perform an all-new remix of a RuPaul classic. The sickening trio of judges – Brooke Lynn Hytes, Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman and Stacey McKenzie – are joined by Traci Melchor to decide their fate. Can they stay true north, strong and fierce?
About Canada’s Drag Race
Drag queens showcase their Canadian charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent to become Canada’s First Drag Superstar and to win the $100,000 grand prize.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Canada’s Drag Race
- Canada’s Drag Race – 7 September 2020 – 7/9/2020 – Monday – BBC
- Canada’s Drag Race – 31 August 2020 – 31/8/2020 – Monday – BBC
- Canada’s Drag Race – 24 August 2020 – 24/8/2020 – Monday – BBC
- Canada’s Drag Race – 17 August 2020 – 17/8/2020 – Monday – BBC
- Canada’s Drag Race – 10 August 2020 – 10/8/2020 – August 10 – Monday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!