Celebrity Antiques Road Trip 26 November 2021: Friday on BBC Two
Series 10 Episode 11 of 20 – Eighties pop stars and married couple Martin and Shirlie Kemp are on the road with Margie Cooper and James Braxton for a tour of the West Country in an Aston Martin and a Ferrari. Martin becomes nostalgic over a pair of old bakelite radios and gets Margie to help clean them up. Meanwhile, Shirlie indulges her love of all things shabby and chic.
A visit to a farm producing historic cider brandy delights James when he’s treated to a tasting, and Martin gets to ride on an ice cream tricycle that was used by the women who become the first air traffic controllers during World War II.
A collection of vintage comics appeals to Martin for sentimental reasons, but will the umbrella stand Margie persuades him into buying come good? Shirlie has an eye for interior design, but will her flirtation with a long-out-of-fashion pole screen pay off at the auction?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Celebrity Antiques Road Trip
Antiques experts accompany celebrities on a road trip around the UK searching for treasures and competing to make the most money at auction
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Celebrity Antiques Road Trip
- Celebrity Antiques Road Trip 28 November 2021: Sunday on BBC Two
- Celebrity Antiques Road Trip 26 November 2021: Friday on BBC Two
- Celebrity Antiques Road Trip 25 November 2021: Thursday on BBC Two
- Celebrity Antiques Road Trip 19 November 2021: Friday on BBC Two
- Celebrity Antiques Road Trip 18 November 2021: Thursday on BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!