Countryfile “Field to Fashion” 11 September 2022: Sunday on BBC One
|Countryfile Tonight, October 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Anita Rani catches up with fashion designer and Great British Sewing Bee judge Patrick Grant to find out about the growing field-to-fashion movement. Patrick is behind a movement to revive the flax industry, once a mainstay of British agriculture, to create home-grown linen. Anita also finds out about growing woad to dye locally produced cloth, and she raids the Countryfile archives to celebrate British artisans from tanners to sock makers.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
Stories are shared of the people, places and issues at the heart of the British countryside. Popular features include the programme’s photography contest, which culminates in a yearly calendar sold to benefit charity, the Video Diary, produced by viewers and focused on life in rural areas, and the weather forecasts.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Countryfile
- Countryfile “Brixham” 2 October 2022: Sunday on BBC One
- Countryfile “Quantocks” 25 September 2022: Sunday on BBC One
- Countryfile “Queen and Country: Windsor Special” 18 September 2022: Sunday on BBC One
- Countryfile “Field to Fashion” 11 September 2022: Sunday on BBC One
- Countryfile “100 Years of Farming” 4 September 2022: Sunday on BBC One