Earth: The Power of the Planet 17 November 2021: Wednesday on BBC Four
Ice – Episode 3 of 5 – Documentary series in which Dr Iain Stewart reveals the natural forces that have shaped the earth’s development. Ice isn’t just something to put in a gin and tonic – it has carved out landscapes, unleashed catstrophes and shaped human evolution. Now it could cause the destruction of our civilisation. Iain visits the Jacobshavn glacier in Greenland which has retreated 10km in the last few years because of global warming.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Earth: The Power of the Planet
Documentary series looking at geology of the planet Earth.
This show is broadcast on BBC Four, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Earth: The Power of the Planet
- Earth: The Power of the Planet 1 December 2021: ‘Rare Earth’ on BBC Four
- Earth: The Power of the Planet 24 November 2021: Wednesday on BBC Four
- Earth: The Power of the Planet 17 November 2021: Wednesday on BBC Four
- Earth: The Power of the Planet – 3 November 2021 – BBC Four
- Earth: The Power of the Planet – 27 October 2021 – BBC Four
Latest Episodes on BBC Four
About BBC Four
BBC Fouris an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!