Educating Greater Manchester – 17 November 2020 – 17/11/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 4
The series about modern schooling and teen life returns for a new run to Harrop Fold School.
Harrop Fold’s students are under pressure as the GCSE examinations are underway, and the school has become the headlines when four staff members are shut down in order to improve examination results on allegations of the removal of disadvantaged and difficult pupils from the schoolroom. The new head girl is launching an online campaign against the uniform policy. Mr Walker is concerned that 10-year-old Morgan may not be able to get his Spanish up to speed for her tests, so Mr Povey intervenes to find out why she was disruptive.
About Educating Greater Manchester
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Educating Greater Manchester
- Educating Greater Manchester – 17 November 2020 – 17/11/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- Educating Greater Manchester – 10 November 2020 – 10/11/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- Educating Greater Manchester – 4 November 2020 – 4/11/2020 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Educating Greater Manchester – 3 November 2020 – 3/11/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!