Extraordinary People – 13 September 2021 – 13/9/2021 – Monday – Channel 5
Zara Hartshorn, from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, is frequently misidentified as a much older lady due to a rare genetic disease that has caused her skin to become loose and wrinkled. Zara and her family travel to Texas in quest of guidance and treatment from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Robert Ersek in Austin and specialist Dr. Abhimanyu Garg at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centre in Dallas.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Extraordinary People
Documentary series which explores remarkable stories of human experience.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of Extraordinary People
- Extraordinary People – 20 September 2021 – 20/9/2021 – Channel 5
- Extraordinary People – 13 September 2021 – 13/9/2021 – Monday – Channel 5
- Extraordinary People – 11 January 2021 – 11/1/2021 – Monday – Channel 5
- Extraordinary People – 17 December 2020 – 17/12/2020 – Thursday – Channel 5
- Extraordinary People – 31 August 2020 – 31/8/2020 – Monday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!