Food Unwrapped 12 September 2022: Season 23 Episode 3 on Channel 4
The team uncork the mystery of wine and hangovers. Amanda Byram explores peas and the plastic pollution problem. And why doesn’t shop-bought grated cheese stick together? (S23 Ep3)
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Food Unwrapped
What really goes into the food that you eat? That’s an important question that not everyone thinks about when doing the grocery shopping. `Food Unwrapped’ sets out to answer this question, as its team of hosts travel across the world to discover how popular food is mass produced. The programme tries to get answers from supermarkets and food producers, but when those attempts fall short, the team do whatever is necessary to find out. Heading inside factories, the inquisitive foodies meet scientists, factory owners, growers and producers to reveal information about food that is largely unknown to most people.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Food Unwrapped
- Food Unwrapped 3 October 2022: Season 23 Episode 3 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 19 September 2022: Season 23 Episode 3 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 12 September 2022: Season 23 Episode 3 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 29 August 2022: Season 23 Episode 2 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 22 August 2022: Season 23 Episode 1 on Channel 4