Food Unwrapped’s Healthy Hacks 25 July 2022: Monday on Channel 4
The team take a good look at ‘superfoods’. Do pomegranates help Alzheimer’s? Can rosemary increase focus for teens at exam time? Will kefir improve mood? Plus: histamines in food.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Food Unwrapped
What really goes into the food that you eat? That’s an important question that not everyone thinks about when doing the grocery shopping. `Food Unwrapped’ sets out to answer this question, as its team of hosts travel across the world to discover how popular food is mass produced. The programme tries to get answers from supermarkets and food producers, but when those attempts fall short, the team do whatever is necessary to find out. Heading inside factories, the inquisitive foodies meet scientists, factory owners, growers and producers to reveal information about food that is largely unknown to most people.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Food Unwrapped
- Food Unwrapped 3 October 2022: Season 23 Episode 3 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 19 September 2022: Season 23 Episode 3 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 12 September 2022: Season 23 Episode 3 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 29 August 2022: Season 23 Episode 2 on Channel 4
- Food Unwrapped 22 August 2022: Season 23 Episode 1 on Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!