Gardeners’ World – 10 September 2021 – 10/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
As we head into autumn, it’s time for Monty to get some shrubs in the ground and plan ahead for spring with some bulb planting.
Meanwhile, Frances Tophill joins Sue Kent on her allotment near Swansea to find out how her growing year has been.
We also meet a man in Bedfordshire to learn about his passion for salvias and pay a visit to a beautiful garden in Gwent where a sloping garden has been transformed. And, as always, we share some of our favourite films sent in by viewers.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Gardeners’ World
Across the country `Gardeners’ World’ presenters, from their own gardens and homes, give advice and share their knowledge to enable people to get the most out of their gardens. For further inspiration, professionals, horticulturists and hobby gardeners provide fellow green-fingered enthusiasts with useful tips and suggestions, no matter the size of garden or level of expertise. Whether it is creating depth in a small, backyard garden or how to make the most of the latest spinach crop with homemade pesto, presenters prove that the possibilities are endless for any gardener and garden.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Gardeners’ World
- Gardeners’ World – 17 September 2021 – 17/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 10 September 2021 – 10/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 3 September 2021 – 3/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 27 August 2021 – 27/8/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 20 August 2021 – 20/8/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!