Gardeners’ World – 3 September 2021 – 3/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
Monty is at Longmeadow with plenty of seasonal advice to keep us busy and our gardens colourful.
Will Young shows us around his south London courtyard garden and reveals why it has become an absolute joy in his life, and Joe Swift helps him create some seasonal pot displays for sunny and shady spots.
We also visit an inspirational garden in Essex filled with beautiful summer flowers, and its owner explains why it has become increasingly important for her health and wellbeing. And we get plenty of ideas and tips from our viewers’ own gardens.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Gardeners’ World
Across the country `Gardeners’ World’ presenters, from their own gardens and homes, give advice and share their knowledge to enable people to get the most out of their gardens. For further inspiration, professionals, horticulturists and hobby gardeners provide fellow green-fingered enthusiasts with useful tips and suggestions, no matter the size of garden or level of expertise. Whether it is creating depth in a small, backyard garden or how to make the most of the latest spinach crop with homemade pesto, presenters prove that the possibilities are endless for any gardener and garden.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Gardeners’ World
- Gardeners’ World – 17 September 2021 – 17/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 10 September 2021 – 10/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 3 September 2021 – 3/9/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 27 August 2021 – 27/8/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Gardeners’ World – 20 August 2021 – 20/8/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!