Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 12 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 7 on BBC One
Series 1 Episode 7 of 8 – It’s semi-final week and Gordon Ramsay is nearing the end of his epic search. He cranks up the pressure as the remaining contenders battle it out for a coveted place in the final and inch one step further to winning his £150,000 investment.
Gordon’s always been at the cutting edge of his industry and knows that to stay at the top you must constantly evolve. He’ll only partner up with someone who can adapt and change with the times, so tonight it’s all about being future facing. He tests the semi-finalists’ social media know-how. With tight deadlines and under expert scrutiny from Tik Tok sensations the BOSH! boys, who will prove they know how to capture a modern market online?
Next, can the contenders turn an age-old staple into something eye-catching, tasty and modern? Gordon challenges the teams to create a pasta dish that feels unique and stands out from the crowd. They must then battle it out to get their dish sold online.
Finally it’s time for The Grilling when they go one-on-one with Gordon to convince him they should make it to the end. Who will fall at the final hurdle? Who will live to fight another day?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars
Gordon Ramsay searches for the UK’s most exciting and innovative new food and drink business. Twelve entreprenueurs compete to win a £150,000 investment.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 19 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 8 on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 12 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 7 on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 9 May 2022: Monday on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 5 May 2022: Thursday on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 28 April 2022: Thursday on BBC One