Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 9 May 2022: Monday on BBC One
Series 1 Episode 6 of 8 – Tonight, Gordon is celebrating the very best of British – exquisite produce and the pinnacle of fine dining.
First, he invites his entrepreneurs to harvest oysters by hand on the glorious Essex coast. Using centuries-old techniques, they must collect as many restaurant-quality delicacies as they can. But it’s tough out on the mud flats, and the contenders battle their surroundings to maintain quality control, exposed to the elements.
Next, Gordon sets arguably his toughest challenge to date, putting the contenders in charge of the jewel in his restaurant crown, the Savoy Grill. With his reputation on the line and paying diners expecting immaculate food and service, will the contenders live up to Gordon’s extraordinarily high standards?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars
Gordon Ramsay searches for the UK’s most exciting and innovative new food and drink business. Twelve entreprenueurs compete to win a £150,000 investment.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 19 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 8 on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 12 May 2022: Series 1 Episode 7 on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 9 May 2022: Monday on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 5 May 2022: Thursday on BBC One
- Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars 28 April 2022: Thursday on BBC One