GPs: Behind Closed Doors 23 August 2022: Season 7 Episode 12 on Channel 5
|GPs: Behind Closed Doors Tonight, September 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Brian, an elderly patient, enters concerned that his feet have become an unsettling shade of blue. Dr. Williams, on the other hand, seemed to be more concerned about his poor mood. A guy enters after experiencing terrible stomach discomfort that caused him to vomit and seek care in A&E the night before, while a lady is suffering from sleeplessness, which may be prompting depression. Nurse Rosie warns patient Pat when blood tests suggest that her sugar levels have soared, and Dr Arif treats a constipated infant.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About GPs: Behind Closed Doors
Documentary series filmed inside Hall Green Health Centre in Birmingham. The staff face a flurry of bowel problems, including coeliac disease, cancer and a complete pelvic repair.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of GPs: Behind Closed Doors
- GPs: Behind Closed Doors 30 August 2022: Season 7 Episode 13 on Channel 5
- GPs: Behind Closed Doors 23 August 2022: Season 7 Episode 12 on Channel 5
- GPs: Behind Closed Doors 16 June 2022: Season 7 Episode 11 on Channel 5
- GPs: Behind Closed Doors 8 June 2022: Season 7 Episode 1 on Channel 5
- GPs: Behind Closed Doors 22 February 2022: Tuesday on Channel 5