Great British Menu – 7 April 2021 – 7/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC Two
London and the South East Starter
Four top chefs compete for the ultra-competitive London and the South East region with canapes, starters and fish dishes. All four are newcomers in the GBM kitchen, representing some of the most exciting new talents in the UK today.
Presenter Andi Oliver welcomes them to the kitchen, where the theme for this year’s competition is a celebration of British invention and innovation. One of the four must leave the competition at the end of the episode, as decided by this week’s veteran judge.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Great British Menu
Top British chefs originating from various regions across the UK compete to produce a menu that is served at a prestigious banquet for special events and prominent guests.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Great British Menu
- Great British Menu – 16 April 2021 – 16/4/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 15 April 2021 – 15/4/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 14 April 2021 – 14/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 9 April 2021 – 9/4/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 8 April 2021 – 8/4/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!