Great British Menu – 8 April 2021 – 8/4/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
London and South East Mains and Desserts
The three chefs are halfway through their heat and the pressure is mounting. Once again, they each serve a unique take on the brief celebrating British invention and innovation. Whose inventions in the kitchen will veteran judge Paul Ainsworth consider the best?
Only two will proceed to Friday’s judging and have a chance to represent the London and the South East region at the regional finals.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Great British Menu
Top British chefs originating from various regions across the UK compete to produce a menu that is served at a prestigious banquet for special events and prominent guests.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Great British Menu
- Great British Menu – 21 April 2021 – 21/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 16 April 2021 – 16/4/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 15 April 2021 – 15/4/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 14 April 2021 – 14/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Great British Menu – 9 April 2021 – 9/4/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!