Great British Railway Journeys – 25 February 2020 – 25/2/2020 – February 25 – Tuesday – BBC Two
Blackburn to Manchester
Season 10, Episode 2
Michael Portillo continues his rail tour of Britain’s industrial northwest, steered by his early nineteenth century Bradshaw’s guide
About Great British Railway Journeys
Cartographer George Bradshaw produced the first comprehensive timetable and travel guide of Great Britain’s railway system in 1840. Armed with his Bradshaw’s Guide, presenter Michael Portillo travels around the country by train exploring the ways that society and industry have changed since the guide was first published during the Victorian era. In each destination Michael visits local landmarks, meets residents, enjoys local food, and tries his hand at local crafts and manufacture, and considers the legacy of the industrial revolution.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Great British Railway Journeys
- Great British Railway Journeys – 19 June 2020 – 19/6/2020 – June 19 – Friday – BBC Two
- Great British Railway Journeys – 18 June 2020 – 18/6/2020 – June 18 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Great British Railway Journeys – 17 June 2020 – 17/6/2020 – June 17 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Great British Railway Journeys – 16 June 2020 – 16/6/2020 – June 16 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Great British Railway Journeys – 15 June 2020 – 15/6/2020 – June 15 – Monday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!