Home Economics – October 13 2021 – ‘Windmount Academy, $42,000/year – ABC
On Wednesday October 13 2021 at 9:30pm ET, ABC broadcasts the new “Windmount Academy, $42,000/year” episode of “Home Economics” where Marina worries Camila’s lost touch with her Mexican heritage, so she enlists Tom and the rest of the family to help reconnect with her roots.
Scroll down to read about the episode & cast and watch tonight’s show online!
Windmount Academy, $42,000/year – Season 2, Episode 4 – Marina worries Camila’s lost touch with her Mexican heritage, so she enlists Tom and the rest of the family to help reconnect with her roots. Prompted by Denise, Sarah interviews for a job at Gretchen’s school but receives some unwanted assistance from Connor.
Recurring are Nora Dunn as Muriel and Phil Reeves as Marshall. Guest starring Danica McKellar as Alison, Ayla McDonald as Hayley, and Kim Yarbrough as Receptionist.
“Windmount Academy, $42,000/year” was written by Jason Belleville and directed by Jude Weng.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Home Economics
Starring and executive produced by Topher Grace, “Home Economics” takes a look at the heartwarming yet super uncomfortable and sometimes frustrating relationship between three adult siblings: one in the 1%, one middle-class and one barely holding on. The comedy is inspired by the life of writer and executive producer Michael Colton. The series stars Topher Grace as Tom, Caitlin McGee as Sarah, Jimmy Tatro as Connor, Karla Souza as Marina, and Sasheer Zamata as Denise. Also starring is Shiloh Bearman as Gretchen, Jordyn Curet as Shamiah, Chloe Jo Rountree as Camila and JeCobi Swain as Kelvin.
This show is broadcast on ABC, also known as the American Broadcasting Company.
Latest Episodes of Home Economics
- Home Economics – October 20 2021 – ‘Giant Jenga, $120’ – ABC
- Home Economics – October 13 2021 – ‘Windmount Academy, $42,000/year – ABC
- Home Economics – October 6 2021 – 10/6/2021 – ‘Bottle Service, $800 Plus Tip (25% Suggested)’ – ABC
- Home Economics – Chorizo with Mojo Verde and Chicharrón, $45 – Season 2, Episode 2
- Home Economics – September 24 2021 – 9/24/2021 – ’49ers Foam Finger, $7′ – ABC
Latest Episodes on ABC
ABC is an American television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United States. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ABC include:
- Good Morning America
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Modern Family
- Dancing with the Stars
- How to Get Away with Murder
- Fresh Off the Boat
- American Housewife
- The Bachelor
- General Hospital
- The Goldbergs
- The View
- A Million Little Things
- The Conners
- Station 19
- The Rookie
- The Bachelorette
Television in the United States
The main United States networks are:
- NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation)
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- ABC (American Broadcasting Company)
- Fox (Fox Broadcasting Company)
- CW Television Network
- PBS (Public Broadcasting Service)
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!