Home Economics – 49ers Foam Finger, $7 – Season 2, Episode 1
|Home Economics Tonight, August 2022 & This Week’s Episode on ABC|
On Wednesday September 22 2021 at 9:30pm ET, ABC broadcasts the new “49ers Foam Finger, $7” second season premiere of “Home Economics” where Connor invites the Hayworth clan to a San Francisco 49ers game as he tries to close his latest business deal.
Scroll down to read about the episode & cast and watch tonight’s show online!
49ers Foam Finger, $7 – Season 2, Episode 1 – Connor invites the Hayworth clan to a San Francisco 49ers game as he tries to close his latest business deal. Desperately trying to prove that he knows the game, Tom gets a once-in-a-lifetime chance to showcase his football skills in front of the entire crowd of 49ers Faithful at Levi’s(R) Stadium. Meanwhile, Denise tries to get Sarah to come to terms with Shamiah’s new interest in cheerleading.
Guest starring Ray Wise as Frank; Teresa Ganzel as Georgia; Hall of Fame wide receiver and three-time Super Bowl champion Jerry Rice as himself; sportscaster Scott Van Pelt as himself; eight-week Billboard chart topper for his hit “Mood” 24kGoldn as himself; David DeLuise as Phil and Scott Johnson as Stadium Official.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Home Economics
Starring and executive produced by Topher Grace, “Home Economics” takes a look at the heartwarming yet super uncomfortable and sometimes frustrating relationship between three adult siblings: one in the 1%, one middle-class and one barely holding on. The comedy is inspired by the life of writer and executive producer Michael Colton. The series stars Topher Grace as Tom, Caitlin McGee as Sarah, Jimmy Tatro as Connor, Karla Souza as Marina, and Sasheer Zamata as Denise. Also starring is Shiloh Bearman as Gretchen, Jordyn Curet as Shamiah, Chloe Jo Rountree as Camila and JeCobi Swain as Kelvin.
This show is broadcast on ABC, also known as the American Broadcasting Company.
Latest Episodes of Home Economics
- Home Economics August 24 2022: ‘Animatronic Gorilla, $2,200’ on ABC
- Home Economics August 17 2022: ‘Poker Game, $800 Buy-In’ on ABC
- Home Economics August 10 2022: ‘Keg of Light Beer, $180’ on ABC
- Home Economics August 3 2022: Is It On Tonight?
- Home Economics July 27 2022: ‘Salsa Competition Entry Fee, $45’ on ABC
Latest Episodes on ABC
ABC is an American television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United States. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ABC include:
- Good Morning America
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Modern Family
- Dancing with the Stars
- How to Get Away with Murder
- Fresh Off the Boat
- American Housewife
- The Bachelor
- General Hospital
- The Goldbergs
- The View
- A Million Little Things
- The Conners
- Station 19
- The Rookie
- The Bachelorette
Television in the United States
The main United States networks are:
- NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation)
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- ABC (American Broadcasting Company)
- Fox (Fox Broadcasting Company)
- CW Television Network
- PBS (Public Broadcasting Service)
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!