Inside Aldi 4 November 2022: Friday on Channel 5
Documentary examining how the German supermarket succeeded in the United Kingdom, overcoming industry hostility and old-fashioned snobbery to win over the public with its discounted goods. Former employees reveal how Aldi has overcome shoppers’ scepticism by employing a variety of cost-cutting strategies, ranging from multiple barcodes and less time spent at the tills to their own-brand products, which are designed to look and taste like their big-name counterparts but cost a fraction of the price.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
Documentaries series going behind the scenes of Britain’s best known institutions.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of Inside…
- Inside Aldi 4 November 2022: Friday on Channel 5
- Inside Waitrose: Britain’s Poshest Supermarket 18 August 2022: Thursday on Channel 5
- Inside Greggs: Britain’s Biggest Bakery 7 April 2022: Thursday on Channel 5
- Inside 3 March 2022: Thursday on Channel 5
- Inside Tesco: 24/7 27 February 2022: Sunday on Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
Featured Shows on TV Everyday