Inside Britain’s Food Factories – 7 September 2020 – 7/9/2020 – Monday – ITV
Narrated by Siobhan Finneran, the programme goes behind the scenes of three factories in Yorkshire. This week features products that have not changed in centuries, such as Heck sausages, which are produced on a family farm in Bedale, North Yorkshire.
We also look at Maldon salt company, who have been producing sea salt since the late 19th century, and Glenfarclas single malt whisky, which has been made by the same family in the Scottish Highlands since 1865.
About Inside Britain’s Food Factories
Inside Britain’s Food Factories goes behind the scenes at some of Britain’s most iconic food factories to discover how they keep the shelves stocked and put food on our tables. From mega factories making meals in their millions to family firms trading on secret recipes.
This show is broadcast on ITV.
Latest Episodes of This Show
- Emmerdale – 1 October 2020 – 1/10/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- Tonight – 1 October 2020 – 1/10/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 1 October 2020 – 1/10/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- London Zoo: An Extraordinary Year – 1 October 2020 – 1/10/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- Inside the Crown: Secrets of the Royals – 1 October 2020 – 1/10/2020 – Thursday – ITV
Latest Episodes on ITV
ITV is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ITV include:
- Coronation Street
- The X Factor
- This Morning
- The Chase
- Midsomer Murders
- Tipping Point
- Take Me Out
- Celebrity Juice
- The Jonathon Ross Show
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!