Inside the Factory – 7 June 2020 – 7/6/2020 – June 7 – Sunday – BBC Two
Baked Beans Update
Gregg reconnects with the Heinz baked beans factory in Wigan, which he visited back in 2016. The coronavirus crisis caused a massive spike in the sales of tinned goods, and the baked beans factory upped production to deliver almost 50 million cans in just one month, nearly double the amount of tins they would normally sell in the same period. Throughout the episode, Gregg looks back over the whole production process. First, he helps unload 27 tonnes of dried haricot beans from North America and follows them on a one-and-a-half-mile journey through the largest food processing factory in the world. He discovers how a laser scrutinises every single bean, how the spice recipe for the sauce is a classified secret and, most surprisingly, how the beans are cooked inside the can in a room of giant pressure cookers – so not baked at all! Meanwhile, Cherry Healey follows the journey of a discarded can through a recycling centre and on to the largest steelworks in the UK
About Inside the Factory
Gregg Wallace and Cherry Healey get exclusive access to some of the biggest factories.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Inside the Factory
- Inside the Factory – 28 June 2020 – 28/6/2020 – June 28 – Sunday – BBC Two
- Inside the Factory – 22 June 2020 – 22/6/2020 – June 22 – Monday – BBC Two
- Inside the Factory – 21 June 2020 – 21/6/2020 – June 21 – Sunday – BBC Two
- Inside the Factory – 15 June 2020 – 15/6/2020 – June 15 – Monday – BBC Two
- Inside the Factory – 14 June 2020 – 14/6/2020 – June 14 – Sunday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!