Iolo: A Wild Life 4 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 6 on BBC Two
Iolo Williams remembers finding lizards and slow worms on country lanes in Snowdonia back in 2000. He recalls watching a kestrel take a lizard while walking the Ceredigion coastal path between Cwmtydu and Llangrannog, and bottlenose dolphins hunting for fish off the Mwnt.
Iolo also digs up his best scuba dives. Off the Pembrokeshire coast, he found an extraordinary congregation of giant spider crabs mating, a huge sea cucumber and fantastic coral fans. Twenty metres below off the Lleyn Peninsula, he found a thorny Mediterranean mantis shrimp burrowing on the sea bottom.
Other gems from the archive include rock pool wildlife in Oxwich Bay, singing birds and the best view ever of a peregrine nest at South Stack, Anglesey.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Iolo: A Wild Life
Iolo Williams delves into the archives to see the fantastic wildlife that he’s filmed in Wales during the past 25 years.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Iolo: A Wild Life
- Iolo: A Wild Life 6 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 8 on BBC Two
- Iolo: A Wild Life 5 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 7 on BBC Two
- Iolo: A Wild Life 4 October 2022: Series 1 Episode 6 on BBC Two
- Iolo: A Wild Life 29 September 2022: Series 1 Episode 5 on BBC Two
- Iolo: A Wild Life 27 September 2022: Series 1 Episode 4 on BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
Featured Shows on TV Everyday