It’s Your Fault I’m Fat 12 January 2022: Wednesday on Channel 5
Season 2 Episode 5 – Cleo is 16 years old and weighs just over 23 stone, owing to a diet of frozen food and carbonated beverages. Cleo’s family agrees to follow a specifically customised diet devised by a certified dietician, which will cut Cleo’s calorie consumption in half, as well as going to the gym twice a week. Will both mum and Cleo be back on track after six weeks of diet and exercise?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About It’s Your Fault I’m Fat
Reality TV show `It’s Your Fault I’m Fat’ follows a group of teenagers who have struggled with obesity their entire lives, resulting in a lack of confidence, a fear of leaving the house and feelings of shame of desperation. Revealing some hard-hitting home truths, the teenagers explain why they thin… MORE
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of It’s Your Fault I’m Fat
- It’s Your Fault I’m Fat 19 January 2022: Wednesday on Channel 5
- It’s Your Fault I’m Fat 12 January 2022: Wednesday on Channel 5
- It’s Your Fault I’m Fat – 29 April 2021 – 29/4/2021 – Thursday – Channel 5
- It’s Your Fault I’m Fat – 22 April 2021 – 22/4/2021 – Thursday – Channel 5
- It’s Your Fault I’m Fat – 15 April 2021 – 15/4/2021 – Thursday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!