Jeopardy! December 1 2021: Final Jeopardy & Who Won?
Today, returning champion Amy Schneider has a 10 day total of $380,200.
She takes on two new contestants on Jeopardy – Jaimie Carlson from Boston, Massachusetts who works as a Robotics Scientist and David Miller from Decatur, Georgia who works as a Communications Director.
Jeopardy broadcasts a new episode of the popular quiz show where the answers are given first, and the contestants supply the questions.
Who Won Today’s Jeopardy?
Today’s winner was Amy Schneider, who won with $41,000, she now has a 11 day total of $421,200!
Today’s Final Jeopardy
Today’s Final Jeopardy category is “Planned Cities”
The clue is “A recent immigrant, Lady Denman, wife of the Governor-General, announced the name of this new national capital at a 1913 ceremony”
The answer is “What is Canberra Australia?”
Watch yesterday’s Final Jeopardy in the clip above!
Yesterday’s category was “International Friendship”
The clue is “The organization these International was founded in 1956; they’re partner-städte in Germany & villes jumelées in France”
The answer is “What are sister cities?”
Watch a Final Jeopardy in the video below!
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
“Jeopardy!” is a classic game show — with a twist. The answers are given first, and the contestants supply the questions. Three contestants, including the previous show’s champion, compete in six categories and in three rounds (with each round’s “answers” being worth more prize money). In the third round, “Final Jeopardy,” the contestants can name their own jackpot — as long as it’s within the amount of money they’ve already earned. If a player finishes the second round with zero dollars, they are eliminated from “Final Jeopardy.” The first version of “Jeopardy!,” which aired from 1964 to 1975 on NBC, was hosted by Art Fleming.
This show is broadcast on ABC, also known as the American Broadcasting Company.
Latest Episodes of Jeopardy!
- Jeopardy August 10 2022: Final Answer & Who Won Tonight Wednesday
- This Asian nation is the world’s most populous country that lies mostly in the Southern Hemisphere
- Jeopardy August 9 2022: Final Answer & Who Won Tonight Tuesday
- Introduced in 1964, he fell out of favor in changing times & in 1970 was marketed as a “land adventurer”
- Jeopardy August 8 2022: Final Answer & Who Won Tonight Monday
Television in the United States
The main United States networks are:
- NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation)
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- ABC (American Broadcasting Company)
- Fox (Fox Broadcasting Company)
- CW Television Network
- PBS (Public Broadcasting Service)
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!