Jeopardy! – May 26 2020 – 5/26/2020 – 26 May – Tuesday – ABC
Alex Trebek presents a quiz competition in which contestants are presented with general knowledge clues in the form of answers, and must phrase their responses in the form of questions.
About the Show
“Jeopardy!” is a classic game show — with a twist. The answers are given first, and the contestants supply the questions. Three contestants, including the previous show’s champion, compete in six categories and in three rounds (with each round’s “answers” being worth more prize money). In the third round, “Final Jeopardy,” the contestants can name their own jackpot — as long as it’s within the amount of money they’ve already earned. If a player finishes the second round with zero dollars, they are eliminated from “Final Jeopardy.” The first version of “Jeopardy!,” which aired from 1964 to 1975 on NBC, was hosted by Art Fleming. Alex Trebek is the current host; he began with the program in 1984 (at the start of its syndicated run).
This show is broadcast on ABC, also known as the American Broadcasting Company.
Latest Episodes of This Show
- Jeopardy! – July 4 2020 – 7/4/2020 – 4 July – Saturday – ABC
- Jeopardy! – July 3 2020 – 7/3/2020 – 3 July – Friday – ABC
- Jeopardy! – July 2 2020 – 7/2/2020 – 2 July – Thursday – ABC
- Jeopardy! – July 1 2020 – 7/1/2020 – 1 July – Wednesday – ABC
- Jeopardy! – June 30 2020 – 6/30/2020 – 30 June – Tuesday – ABC
Latest Episodes on ABC
ABC is an American television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United States. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ABC include:
- Good Morning America
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Modern Family
- Dancing with the Stars
- How to Get Away with Murder
- Fresh Off the Boat
- American Housewife
- The Bachelor
- General Hospital
- The Goldbergs
- The View
- A Million Little Things
- The Conners
- Station 19
- The Rookie
- The Bachelorette
Television in the United States
The main United States networks are:
- NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation)
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- ABC (American Broadcasting Company)
- Fox (Fox Broadcasting Company)
- CW Television Network
- PBS (Public Broadcasting Service)
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!