Kevin McCloud’s Rough Guide to the Future – 26 February 2020 – 26/2/2020 – February 26 – Wednesday – Channel 4
Season 1, Episode 3
In the final programme of the series, made in partnership with Vodafone, Kevin McCloud sends Jon Richardson, Alice Levine and Phil Wang on an epic global journey to discover the extraordinary developments being made in technology – which he thinks could save both the planet and us. This time, Kevin sends Jon Richardson to the US to see the latest advances in technology that claim to prolong life. Phil Wang is off to China to explore how technology is enabling new ways for people to earn a living, even in the most remote locations. And Alice is in Japan, where she discovers that robots are becoming as advanced as humans
About Kevin McCloud’s Rough Guide to the Future
Kevin McCloud is passionately optimistic about technology and the future, but Jon Richardson, Phil Wang and Alice Levine aren’t so sure. Can Kevin persuade his trio of sceptics to see the light?
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Kevin McCloud’s Rough Guide to the Future
- Kevin McCloud’s Rough Guide to the Future – 26 February 2020 – 26/2/2020 – February 26 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Kevin McCloud’s Rough Guide to the Future – 19 February 2020 – 19/2/2020 – February 19 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Kevin McCloud’s Rough Guide to the Future – 12 February 2020 – 12/2/2020 – February 12 – Wednesday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!