Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It – 15 January 2020 – 15/1/2020 – January 15 – Wednesday – Channel 4
Season 5, Episode 2
Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer are off to Cullercoats in North Tyneside to help Mark and Suze Drummond, whose complex emotional ties to their four-bed Victorian townhouse have left them in limbo.Suze finds their home hard to leave because of the memories it holds. Mark thinks they can take their memories with them to a house with a better layout, a bigger garden, and a driveway to park their car. While Kirstie comes up with a plan that exceeds their expectations for the ground floor, she can’t give them a garden or parking. Phil thinks he’s onto a winner. But ticking all of Mark and Suze’s boxes by the coast is no mean feat, leading Phil to play his biggest wild card to date.
About Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It
Property professionals Phil Spencer and Kirstie Allsopp help families who are frustrated with their homes. Whether the homeowners have outgrown the space or they want a change of decor, their property no longer meets their requirements. Offering solutions on each home is Kirstie, who believes the owners can learn to “love it,” whereas Phil thinks they should “list it” and make the most of a rising property market. After meeting each couple, the presenters find out all they can about the family involved, how they use their current home and what they would want from a new one. With a budget equal to the cost of moving, Kirstie and a team of property developers transform each house to make it loveable once again. Meanwhile, Phil seeks out properties in the owners’ most desired locations.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It
- Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It – 4 March 2020 – 4/3/2020 – March 4 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It – 26 February 2020 – 26/2/2020 – February 26 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It – 19 February 2020 – 19/2/2020 – February 19 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It – 12 February 2020 – 12/2/2020 – February 12 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Kirstie and Phil’s Love It or List It – 5 February 2020 – 5/2/2020 – February 5 – Wednesday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!