Location, Location, Location – 3 September 2020 – 3/9/2020 – Thursday – Channel 4
Location, Location, Location: 20 Years and Counting
On the 20th anniversary, Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer look back on their years of house-hunting, from chocolate-box cottages and future-proof pads to tackling tough markets and the most memorable offers made
This week, Kirstie and Phil look back at homes by the sea. Inyang and Gregor have sold up in Glasgow and want to move to Cornwall – a place they have never even visited. London fashion designer Shane has his heart set on the Kent coast, pensioners Peggy and Jon are swapping Derby for the Norfolk coast and Jemma and Graham, who moved back from LA, are struggling to find their dream home in Essex.
About Location, Location, Location
The country’s choosiest home hunters are looking for just the right spot, and are hoping that hosts and real estate agents Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer will help them secure the right home in their desired area. The savvy duo scour the chosen area for the best properties available for their client’s wishes, and offer a selection of viewings to champion the advantages and address the disadvantages of each location and property. Nevertheless, sometimes sacrifices are required and the customer isn’t always satisfied.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Location, Location, Location
- Location, Location, Location – 23 September 2020 – 23/9/2020 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Location, Location, Location – 16 September 2020 – 16/9/2020 – Wednesday – Channel 4
- Location, Location, Location – 10 September 2020 – 10/9/2020 – Thursday – Channel 4
- Location, Location, Location – 3 September 2020 – 3/9/2020 – Thursday – Channel 4
- Location, Location, Location – 27 August 2020 – 27/8/2020 – Thursday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!