Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge – 19 February 2020 – 19/2/2020 – February 19 – Wednesday – BBC Two
Season 1, Episode 6
Tom Kerridge and his gang of volunteers have spent two months on a quest to lose weight and get fit. Has controlling their calories delivered the weight loss they hoped for? And will they be measurably fitter having followed the NHS’s exercise recommendations? The challenge is almost over and all is about to be revealed. The gang has planned a celebration picnic and Tom gets to work on the food. His first recipe is a salmon and broccoli quiche, packed with flavour and goodness. This quiche is great hot but also works a treat cold. The pastry is made using wholemeal flour and Tom has an ingenious trick with a potato peeler. A generous slice of this quiche clocks in at around 360 calories. The gang have been getting on with their diet and exercise routines without Tom for a while ? to prepare them for life after the challenge. Tom scrolls through the group’s social media and he is pleased to see so many positive messages and updates.
About Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge
Tom Kerridge and his gang of volunteers kick off their weight loss and fitness challenge.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge
- Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge – 19 February 2020 – 19/2/2020 – February 19 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge – 12 February 2020 – 12/2/2020 – February 12 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge – 5 February 2020 – 5/2/2020 – February 5 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge – 22 January 2020 – 22/1/2020 – January 22 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Lose Weight And Get Fit With Tom Kerridge – 15 January 2020 – 15/1/2020 – January 15 – Wednesday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!