Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh 9 January 2022: Sunday on ITV
|Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh Today, May 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Series 4 Episode 2 – Joining Alan Titchmarsh at Manor Farm – the Lord of the Manor himself Julian Fellowes on his latest period blockbuster and celebrating 20 years down on his farm, Jimmy Doherty on his continuing passion for the British countryside and we meet the Valais Blacknose said to be our cutest sheep. Plus, drinks expert Andy Clarke is here with his winter warmers to keep the chill at bay.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh
The nation’s favourite gardener Alan Titchmarsh hosts a show celebrating all that is great about the British countryside, including arts, crafts, manufacturing and produce.
This show is broadcast on ITV.
Latest Episodes of Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh
- Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh 15 May 2022: Series 4 Episode 20 on ITV
- Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh 8 May 2022: Series 4 Episode 19 on ITV
- Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh 1 May 2022: Sunday on ITV
- Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh 24 April 2022: Sunday on ITV
- Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh 17 April 2022: Sunday on ITV
Latest Episodes on ITV
ITV is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ITV include:
- Coronation Street
- The X Factor
- This Morning
- The Chase
- Midsomer Murders
- Tipping Point
- Take Me Out
- Celebrity Juice
- The Jonathon Ross Show
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!