Mary Berry Cook & Share 5 October 2022: Episode 4 on BBC Two
Mary heads to a festival where food takes centre stage. Set in the grounds of Cornbury Park in Oxfordshire, performers from theatre, music and art come together, but the real headliners are the top chefs who host sharing feasts and intimate dinners throughout the four-day event.
Mary is meeting up with an old friend, Michelin-starred chef Niklas Ekstedt. He cooks for an intimate crowd of diners who sit around the chef’s table and watch him work his magic. Mary gets a taste of what’s on the menu and meets some of the diners to find out how sharing this culinary experience with both friends and strangers can bring everyone together.
Mary and Niklas also head to one of the long table banquets. With a menu put together by chef Robin Gill, they join hundreds of fellow diners to share the incredible feast and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Another friend of Mary’s is also performing. Sophie Ellis-Bextor is opening the main stage, and Mary is keen to meet up and share some of her recipes. They tuck into Mary’s forest bean salad with lemon herb dressing, which is served alongside her celery, blue cheese and sage risotto.
Mary also shares other recipes perfect for bringing the festival feast to one’s own home. Her two roast chickens with scalloped potatoes are fabulous for a smaller-scale banquet at home, and her sticky short beef ribs and lemon coleslaw are tender, slow cooked delights, great for sharing. All followed by a slice of heaven from her glazed French peach tart.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
From Edinburgh to the Jurassic Coast, scallop diving to street food, Dame Mary Berry delights in adventure and celebrates the joy of being able to cook and share with others.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
- Mary Berry Cook & Share “Crowd Pleasers” 12 October 2022: Episode 5 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share 5 October 2022: Episode 4 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share “Coastal Delights” 28 September 2022: Episode 4 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share “Team Favourites” 21 September 2022: Episode 3 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share “Memories” 14 September 2022: Episode 2 on BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
Featured Shows on TV Everyday