Mary Berry Cook & Share 7 September 2022: Episode 1 on BBC Two
Dame Mary Berry journeys to some of the places closest to her heart, sharing memories from her past and creating new ones whilst inspiring and delighting those she meets along the way with delicious new recipes.
Special occasions are always a great excuse to make delicious food and share it with your nearest and dearest – and what better cause for celebration than a wedding? In this episode, Mary is working behind the scenes at a beautiful Indian wedding – she’ll be helping the caterers pull off this huge event that feeds 400 people from morning to night while adding a recipe of her own to the menu. Blown away by the traditions, customs and vibrancy of the wedding, Mary takes time to reflect on her own special day.
She’s cooking some of her own delicious recipes that are perfect for a special occasion: her elegant avocado, beetroot, and prawn stack, which is sure to wow guests, a roasting tin spiced chicken that can be easily scaled up to feed a crowd, and a tear-and-share bread recipe that was made for sharing. Mary will add her divine chocolate shots to the wedding afternoon tea, and finally, her triumphant celebration chocolate truffle dessert – a magnificent, layered cake with an indulgent truffle center.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
From Edinburgh to the Jurassic Coast, scallop diving to street food, Dame Mary Berry delights in adventure and celebrates the joy of being able to cook and share with others.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
- Mary Berry Cook & Share 5 October 2022: Episode 4 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share “Coastal Delights” 28 September 2022: Episode 4 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share “Team Favourites” 21 September 2022: Episode 3 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share “Memories” 14 September 2022: Episode 2 on BBC Two
- Mary Berry Cook & Share 7 September 2022: Episode 1 on BBC Two