MasterChef – 28 February 2020 – 28/2/2020 – February 28 – Friday – BBC
Season 16, Episode 3
The six qualifiers from the first two heats return for the first quarter-final, hoping to win a place in Knockout Week. They first tackle an intimidating Critic’s Test, cooking to a brief set by one of the UK’s top food critics. This week, Jay Rayner asks them to produce a standout dish incorporating stuffing. Who will handle the pressure and show they have what it takes to progress further in the competition, taking another step closer to being crowned MasterChef champion 2020?
MasterChef is a competitive cooking show produced by Endemol Shine Group in the UK.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of MasterChef
- MasterChef – 17 April 2020 – 17/4/2020 – April 17 – Friday – BBC
- MasterChef – 16 April 2020 – 16/4/2020 – April 16 – Thursday – BBC
- MasterChef – 15 April 2020 – 15/4/2020 – April 15 – Wednesday – BBC
- MasterChef – 9 April 2020 – 9/4/2020 – April 9 – Thursday – BBC
- MasterChef – 8 April 2020 – 8/4/2020 – April 8 – Wednesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!