Mock the Week – 8 June 2020 – 8/6/2020 – June 8 – Monday – BBC Two
Season 17, Episode 1
Dara O’Briain and Hugh Dennis return to examine the week’s events in the topical comedy series, with guests James Acaster, Angela Barnes, Ed Gamble, Darren Harriott and Zoe Lyons.
About Mock the Week
Presented by Dara Ó Briain and Hugh Dennis, `Mock the Week’ is a comedy programme that combines the best elements of panel show, stand-up and improvised games with two teams of comedians taking a satirical swipe at the news and world events. Regular game rounds include `Wheel of News’, where panellists are tasked with performing a stand-up bit on a randomly generated news segment, and `Picture of the Week’, where panellists are shown an image to discuss and joke about. Ó Briain is joined by permanent and guest panellists, including the likes of Andy Parsons, Frankie Boyle, Ed Byrne, Milton Jones, Josh Widdicombe and many, many more.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Mock the Week
- Mock the Week – 6 July 2020 – 6/7/2020 – July 6 – Monday – BBC Two
- Mock the Week – 15 June 2020 – 15/6/2020 – June 15 – Monday – BBC Two
- Mock the Week – 8 June 2020 – 8/6/2020 – June 8 – Monday – BBC Two
- Mock the Week – 1 June 2020 – 1/6/2020 – June 1 – Monday – BBC Two
- Mock the Week – 6 April 2020 – 6/4/2020 – April 6 – Monday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!