Moneyball – 6 November 2021 – 6/11/2021 – ITV
Hosted by football legend Ian Wright, Moneyball is an exciting prime time game show where the difference between winning life-changing money and going home with nothing rests entirely on the roll of a ball.
Navigating their way through a series of questions, each correct answer earns hopeful players a ball which they roll onto ‘The Launcher’ – the machine at the helm of this brand-new high octane show.
In this game of skill, contestants must press a button to ‘Lock The Launcher’ – setting the height in which the ball will be dropped from. The higher the ball drops from the longer it will keep rolling. Tensions run high as the ball rolls back and forth until it comes to rest on an amount of cash or a dreaded ‘Danger’ sign.
The cash up for grabs continues to climb but so does the pressure, leaving both players and viewers in suspense. And before contestants can think about spending their winnings, they need to play one final ball – a Moneyball, which could see them leaving with their hard-earned cash or going home with nothing.
- To bank money contestants roll a ball on ‘The Launcher’, a large machine in the studio which rolls a ball along a U-shaped track. Landing on cash means money is banked.
- To earn a ball, contestants need to answer a question correctly.
- Contestants play up to 6 questions, from up to £10,000 to £100,000. Playing a perfect game means contestants could win up to £250,000
- Contestants launch a ball by pressing a button to ‘Lock The Launcher’ which sets the height from which the ball will be dropped. The higher the ball drops from, the longer the ball will keep rolling.
- The ball rolls back and forth until it comes to rest on an amount of money or ‘Danger’ sign.
- Money is banked and can be played for by playing a Moneyball. The jackpot is placed on the line and contestants need to land a ball on it to win it. Losing means it’s game over and a player leaves with nothing.
- It’s high tension all the way and with ‘Win’ or ‘Lose’ only millimeters apart, ‘The Launcher’ uses laser technology to determine where the ball has finished rolling.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
This show is broadcast on ITV.
Latest Episodes of Moneyball
Latest Episodes on ITV
ITV is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ITV include:
- Coronation Street
- The X Factor
- This Morning
- The Chase
- Midsomer Murders
- Tipping Point
- Take Me Out
- Celebrity Juice
- The Jonathon Ross Show
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!