My Unique B&B 4 May 2022: ‘David, Sue and Katie’s Treehouse’ on BBC Two
David, Sue and Katie’s Treehouse – Series 2 Episode 8 of 15 – In this episode, Simon and his team head to Taunton, in Somerset, on an enchanted journey to meet David, Sue and daughter Katie, a family obsessed with fairies and all things magical. They are looking to create an out-of-this-world B&B in a treehouse built in their back garden that will enable teacher Katie to spend time at home with her children.
The exterior may be truly enchanting, but the drab interior is in much need of Zoe Hewitt’s design wand and the skills of top carpenter Ian Tsang, who is great at designing fantastical furniture. Simon has plans for a magical mezzanine in the boughs of the oak tree growing in the middle of the treehouse, and a very special way of delivering breakfast to the guests.
A visit to The Hobbit House in Northamptonshire provides Katie with inspiration, along with tips from owner Amanda on how to create a magical experience for her guests.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About My Unique B&B
Master craftsman Simon Parfett and his team help people with a little land or a beautiful garden generate extra income by creating their own unique B&B.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of My Unique B&B
- My Unique B&B “Tara’s Tin Shed” 12 May 2022: Thursday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B “Stacey’s Bus” 11 May 2022: Wednesday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B “Michelle and Tobin’s Summerhouse” 10 May 2022: Tuesday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B “Bethan and John’s Railway Carriage” 9 May 2022: Monday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B 6 May 2022: ‘Nigel and Maria’s Caravan’ on BBC Two