My Unique B&B “Bethan and John’s Railway Carriage” 9 May 2022: Monday on BBC Two
Bethan and John’s Railway Carriage – Series 2 Episode 11 of 15 – Simon is in Shropshire to help vintage vehicle-loving Bethan and John turn a 1940s railway goods carriage into a unique B&B located in their back garden.
Their love of things from the past is music to the ears of designers Verity Coleman and Sophie Dunn, who get creative with Bethan and John’s treasure trove of vintage pieces. Sophie upcycles a metal cabinet for the bathroom, and Verity gets creative with Bethan and John’s daughter, Seren, who has her own collection of pottery pieces found on the site. Top carpenter Ian Tsang gets to grips with another vintage vehicle and creates a full bathroom inside an old animal box. Simon upcycles the floor into an outdoor kitchen, complete with upcycled taps and sink.
A trip to a converted 1960s horsebox in Swindon called The Swallow speaks to Bethan and John’s love of vintage vehicles and gives them lots of ideas for their railway carriage.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About My Unique B&B
Master craftsman Simon Parfett and his team help people with a little land or a beautiful garden generate extra income by creating their own unique B&B.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of My Unique B&B
- My Unique B&B “Tara’s Tin Shed” 12 May 2022: Thursday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B “Stacey’s Bus” 11 May 2022: Wednesday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B “Michelle and Tobin’s Summerhouse” 10 May 2022: Tuesday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B “Bethan and John’s Railway Carriage” 9 May 2022: Monday on BBC Two
- My Unique B&B 6 May 2022: ‘Nigel and Maria’s Caravan’ on BBC Two