Nadiya Bakes “Biscuits and Bites” 26 July 2022: Episode 7 on BBC Two
Nadiya Hussain shares her favourite biscuits and bites to snack on at any time of the day. Nadiya believes that a homemade biscuit is one of life’s greatest pleasures, so she kicks off with her deceptively simple but extremely beautiful Italian-inspired amaretti biscuits. They are so easy to make and the perfect treat to have with a cup of tea. Next, Nadiya breaks all the rules with her insanely wicked but ridiculously tasty chicken doughnuts, deep fried for the ultimate crunchy exterior and topped with a spicy savoury dust. Who says doughnuts have to be sweet?
Also on the menu is a colourful tray bake, laced with ginger and turmeric for the perfect bite-sized pick me up. Finally, Nadiya shares her recipe for her chocolate-dipped florentines. Biscuit meets brandy snap – these little delights are elegant, simple and moreish.
And Nadiya showcases the skills of young baker Lungi Mhlanga, who is leading the doughnut revival from her London pop-up.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Nadiya Bakes
Nadiya Hussain shares her love of baking with some of her favourite recipes. From everyday treats to indulgent desserts, these are guaranteed to bring a little joy into your life.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Nadiya Bakes
- Nadiya Bakes “Classics with a Twist” 1 August 2022: Episode 1 on BBC Two
- Nadiya Bakes “Celebration Bakes” 29 July 2022: Episode 8 on BBC Two
- Nadiya Bakes “Biscuits and Bites” 26 July 2022: Episode 7 on BBC Two
- Nadiya Bakes “Baking on a Budget” 21 July 2022: Episode 6 on BBC Two
- Nadiya Bakes “Savoury Bakes” 13 July 2022: Episode 3 on BBC Two