Nigella: At My Table – 4 February 2021 – 4/2/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
Series 1 Episode 3 of 6
Treats are in store as Nigella rustles up some of her favourite dishes to share around the table. For a lunch with friends, Nigella’s herbed leg of lamb is relaxingly simple to prepare, served with garlicky roast potatoes with oregano and feta. That is followed by her voluptuously soft and rich chocolate olive oil mousse. For a delicious snack that is unbelievably moreish, there is Nigella’s coconut shrimp with turmeric yoghurt – hot crisp prawns with a cool smooth dipping sauce. And her ginger and walnut carrot cake never fails to win over friends and family.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Nigella: At My Table
Nigella Lawson is back with a series packed with simple recipes full of complex flavour. Food we can all bring to our own tables, vibrant and varied yet always relaxed.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Nigella: At My Table
- Nigella: At My Table – 25 February 2021 – 25/2/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Nigella: At My Table – 18 February 2021 – 18/2/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Nigella: At My Table – 11 February 2021 – 11/2/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Nigella: At My Table – 4 February 2021 – 4/2/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Nigella: At My Table – 28 January 2021 – 28/1/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!