Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat – 14 December 2020 – 14/12/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
Series 1 Episode 6 of 6
Should you meddle with a classic? Nigella thinks that in the case of her crab mac’n’cheese, it’s a must. If the sight of glorious melted cheese isn’t enough, fear not, as she follows it with her aptly named ‘mine all mine chocolate cookies’ and a firm family favourite – chicken with orzo, a one pot dish designed to bring comfort and joy. Rice is the order of the day for dessert; inspired by the Italian torta di riso and her love of the very British rice pudding, Nigella creates a rice pudding cake with a vibrant raspberry sauce.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat
Nigella shares the rhythms and rituals of her kitchen and reveals the inspiration behind many of her recipes.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat – 22 December 2020 – 22/12/2020 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat – 14 December 2020 – 14/12/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat – 7 December 2020 – 7/12/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat – 30 November 2020 – 30/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat – 23 November 2020 – 23/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!